Skip to content
- Remove oils without emptying your bilges and sumps, no matter how deep they are, with Oil-Only Booms.
- Use Sock/Net Booms to Absorb Oil.
- Strong mesh outer sleeve encases a poly sock skin filled with highly-sorbent polypropylene.
- Filler won’t shed and Booms won’t sink, even when saturated with oil.
- Absorbs Oily Liquids — Repels Water.
- Polypropylene filler is left in its natural hydrophobic state — repels water (and floats) while only absorbing oils and other hydrocarbons.
- Easy Deployment, Easy Retrieval. Simply clip a rope or chain to the carabiner to raise and lower Boom into bilges and sumps, regardless of depth.
- Clip also lets you fasten Boom to anchor ring inside bilge.
- Shorter length is ideal for tight spaces.
- Tough Construction
- Sturdy hardware and design ensure long-lasting durability.