SPEEDSWEEP PUSH BROOM HEADLogin to see prices
- No other broom comes close to matching the unique features of the Speed Sweep® system.
- A steel back is placed over the brush block and crimped permanently onto the block. Steel rivets are then fastened through the entire block to secure the adjustable steel socket.
- Straight polypropylene will not mat or tangle while sweeping a variety of debris.
- Brush is not harmed by water, chemicals or grease and is extremely long wearing.
- Use extremely strong, long-lasting wood and steel handles with Speed Sweep ® 3/8″ stud.
- Handle sold separately (M6010 or M60190300)
- 3 Sizes: 18″, 24″ and 36″
Available in 5 types:
233 Fine Duty
231 Average Duty
230 Heavy Duty
232 Stiff Center with Fine Border
236 Flagged Tip Fine
18", 24", 36"
230 Heavy Duty, 231 Avg. Duty, 232 Stiff/Fine Combo, 233 Fine Duty, 236 Flagged Tip, 240 Bassine