WATERHOG ECO ELITE MAT, CLASSIC BORDER #2240
Additional freight charges will apply at time of billing
WaterHog Eco Elite mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Eco Elite mats feature an attractive herringbone pattern.
- Clean & Dry – Raised nubs remove dirt and moisture from shoes and trap it below foot level; water dam border holds up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe
- Eco-Friendly – PET fabric (30 ounces/square yard) is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles, and SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- Safe – Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable – Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain Resistant – Solution-dyed PET fabric is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Available in 8 colors
Call for colors and sizes not shown.
2'x 3', 3'x 4', 3'x 5', 3'x 10', 4'x 6', 4'x 10', 6'x 8.4', 3' Custom, 6' Custom
Black Smoke, Chestnut Brown, Khaki, Southern Pine